Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites Blog Flux Directory Green Assassin Brigade: Wallowing

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Wallowing

Once in a while a week comes along where the stars align, and not in a good way, leaving GAB in a major league funk. Since there is nothing I can do to shake this in a timely manner, I may as well embrace it and have a good emotional wallow

That in mind I spend the morning at work, (sshhh, don’t tell) surfing youtube for some old songs, so if anyone is up to indulge, enjoy.

P.S. my selections will most certainly date me and where the hell is all the old Canadiana on youtube.


















Recommend this Post

2 comments:

Carter Apps, dabbler of stuff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Before you bring it up I noticed the trent towards elfin women decades ago, if it offsets it I do love Alison Moyet too.