Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites Blog Flux Directory Green Assassin Brigade: Canadian Blog Awards

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Canadian Blog Awards



Ok, I know our country is starting to look like a banana republic with talk of plots, spying on phone calls and uninformed gibberish about "coups" but somewhere in the background my little blog about silver, gold, real money and impending financial collapse managed to beat out a bunch of lawyers, teachers and other people who blog about what they do for a living to make the second round of the Canadian Blog Awards in the Best Professional/Career category. I want to thank anybody who voted for the Canadian Silver Bug, and ask that you mosey back over to the contest site and vote in the final round, if you are so inclined.

For those of you who do not follow me,(like most of the free world) I've successfully predicted $140 barrel oil, major bank failures, the U.S. interest rate so far this year. While I've missed a few by being over exuberant on gold and silver prices and over pessimistic on the U.S. dollar, I've still been a hell of a lot more accurate than the CNBC and BNN talking heads and many of the so called financial experts.

Consider the Canadian Silver Bug for your vote, and thanks.Recommend this Post

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Congratulations on being voted into the final five :)

I also want to thank you for nominating my blog in the personal blog category. Being that I have a Taoist/Buddhist blog, I didn't feel I could publicize the nomination or ask for votes, but your kindness was certainly noticed and appreciated. Good luck in the current round of voting!