Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites Blog Flux Directory Green Assassin Brigade: We now interrupt our normal programing for this musical interlude

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

We now interrupt our normal programing for this musical interlude


OK I fully admit I've reach my curmudgeon years which can be proven by the fact I've not bought a new album in several years. It's not that I'm stealing music its just I'm either too caught up in what I think are bigger things to go looking for new music or what I hear just does not inspire me. Face it Freddie Mercury is dead, New Wave, Punk, Ska and Rockabilly have been tossed to the curb, Shane McGowan can no longer stand or sing and Elvis Costello became boring and maudlin.

That said I would ask those of you who still have an ear for new music to drop and give my cousin some feedback on his ongoing project Suns of Blindness

Thanks

Even the end of civilization needs theme music

.Recommend this Post

No comments: